Reading Response from "Lost and Found"


  When I first read "Lost and Found" from "How To Write Anything", I thought I was on the wrong page because I didn't know that it could be like a comic book. It was a challenging thing to read this narrative for me because I kept focusing on the picture rather than the words that are on the pages. I noticed that the writer of Lost and Found was writing like they were talking before writing which sounds like one of my friends are talking to the reader. I liked the fact that the reader was using some fancy words like baffled, or crypt. These words makes the narrative funnier and easy-to-read for the readers.

 I also focused on the writing techniques that we have been studying for the couple days. As I mentioned earlier in the last paragraph, I liked the sentence structure and the word choice that the reader used. The other thing is the comparison technique that comes at the end. The comparison techniques really help when I am not sure what the reader is talking about or when you're talking with other people in general.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Research Post

Vocabulary Free Post