Update to my personal narrative


     My first personal narrative draft started pretty rough because I was so confused on choosing the right font for the words. I knew I was supposed to use New Times Roman but when I tried to click to choose the font, I saw two different "New Times Roman". I asked my friends to see the difference between those two but they said they don't know because they don't have that problem. The other issue that I had was to change the paragraph. The story that I was writing about connected everything into one big story that I didn't know where to split the story.
     After I finish writing the first draft, the simplest word to describe my personal narrative essay is hard. I thought I was able to fix my context after I finish writing the whole draft but it wasn't as easy as I think it was. I had no idea how to make my sentence fluency or word choice better enough for the readers to feel more exciting to read. I also forgot to highlight the word or the sentence which made me much harder to find the mistakes I made.
   

Comments

  1. If you are having trouble with your narrative got see the teacher. Also the New Time Roman is chosen for you in the essay outline on Canvas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Research Post

Vocabulary Free Post