Human nature


     I think humans change their behavior based on the situation. They can be loving, caring, irritating, and crying. We all show our appreciations and kindness toward someone who help or support us. We also do something aggressive like fighting and ignoring to people who are annoying and rude to us. We don't really stick to one single emotion for a long time because we face different situations and try to react to the events that are happening there. That tells that humans can do multiple things by themselves.

     I've have some situations that led me to get this idea. I tried to be nice to someone who cared me when I was in sixth grade. I told her that I have hard time catching up with my reading for English and she helped me explain some of the important events in the book. But I got aggressive to someone who was being rude and annoying to me in seventh grade when he started calling me names.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Research Post

Vocabulary Free Post