Reading Response to A&P

 What I liked about this short story was the fact that Sammy is a disrespectful person toward women in the story. He called them the animals and the bees buzzing in a jar. He's also impulsive by the conversation at the end of the story. You can only guess that he was a rude character in this story and I thought that too. I thought Sammy was supposed to a mean character throughout this story.
 But he wasn't always a person with bad things. He stood up to defend women. He was also noble because he seemed that's fatal if not to go through once started. He changed as the time went by. He didn't stay as a mean character. I found out that he was sort of round according to the character traits that we studies during class. I thought that looking closely at a character was an important thing when you are reading a short story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Research Post

Vocabulary Free Post