Symbolism


 When I was five, I used to go to the mall with my sister every Saturday. She liked to take me to places that I haven't been. She wanted me to see different views that are very attractive. I liked her idea because it always made me feel excited. It also made me want to go out with her to more places.

 One day, my sister and I were trying to get on the ferris wheel right next to the amusement park filled with thousands of people. I wanted to go inside so I ran up quickly to the employee. But I realized that I was by myself for the last few minutes. I tried to find her but I couldn't because I was too little to go through people's way. I about about to cry, but an angel came up to try to help me. She found my sister and I got to ride on the ferris wheel.

The angel stands for the light of savior. It shows that I was saved by the light that shined into my face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Research Post

Vocabulary Free Post