2nd Semester Reflections

In the first semester, I couldn't do as well as I thought because I wasn't understanding some of the directions for my assignments and my homework. It wasn't that simple because they were much more complicated than the ones I had to do in Middle School. I felt some difficulties to those I failed the most. I learned that I had to ask more questions about how I can improve my grades for my assignments in the fall semester. I also learned that I could be careful about correcting my mistakes since I made a huge mess on my essays. But the most important thing was that I wasn't reading the rubrics careful enough. It definitely affected my grades for sure and it will in the second semester if I didn't change my habit.

My goal for second semester is to simply improve my grades than my first semester grade since it wasn't that great. I would need to be careful about what I'm doing and listen carefully to the teacher rather than just reading the directions. I also want to study more for my final exam which could be more difficult than the midterm exam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Research Post

Vocabulary Free Post