Free Post

 On Martin Luther King day, I got up so late because of the overwhelming work that I had to do on Sunday. I had to study for so many things including school work and my private work. I realized that I had to complete them by then because I thought it would have so much more work to do on the next day. After I woke up, I decided to prepare for some of the tests and exams that I have to take in February.

After I had lunch with my mom, I decided to go see a movie with my friends because they told me that the movie theater has some really good movies. I went to their house to go there with them. But I thought it was going to be exciting and fun until we realized that it was boring. We instead went back to their house to talk about some school work. It didn't end up bad I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Research Post

Vocabulary Free Post