Free Post

Since I was a baby, my relatives have pushed me to a part of the Christian community. My family did not do anything about Christianity, but I always associated with Christianity because of my aunts and uncles. My uncle was raised in a Christian family from England and Germany. My aunt grew up in a Christian family as well. They always told me to be respectful to God. They made me feel confused because even though my family didn't do anything about Christianity, I had to believe in God because of my relatives. We also gathered around on the holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter to worship. 

I used to think that it was a waste of time for me to follow them. But now that I know a lot about Christianity, it gave me a lot of chance to see a different perspectives that people have. I've talked to other people who were in the situation but most of them tell me that it wasn't that big of a deal. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Research Post

Vocabulary Free Post