Hits and Misses

The piece of writing that I enjoyed this year was the personal narrative. It was somewhat difficult but somewhat enjoyable at the same time. The most enjoyable part of this essay was when I had to describe the details of what happened throughout the events for my topic. I also enjoyed the revisions because it required me to think more about the specific events. The part where I felt like I grew the most during this assignment was when I had to edit and find the better format so I can make it a better essay. In addition to the success and enjoyment that I had during the essay, it also gave me a chance to grow as a better writer. 
            The piece of writing that was the most struggling for me was the literally analysis. It gave me a lot of time just to finish my rough draft. I think the reason why I struggled was because I had to find the specific evidences from the book, which ate up my time I needed to edit my draft. Then I needed to spend much more time to finish final draft. Even though I went to the Writing Center to get some help, I still found many errors that was on my draft. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Research Post

Vocabulary Free Post