Summer Reading book



     One of the book I read over the summer is called, "13 Reasons Why". I enjoyed reading this book because even though it is not a fiction book, it made me think that it happened in real life. The story begins with a boy named Clay finding a package that has a lot of old cassettes inside. I thought he was getting stalked by someone because I thought they were bunch of videos of him taken from outside through his window at his home. Then he finds out that the girl, or Hannah, committed suicide. Then he also finds out that the person who received the cassettes were one of the reason why she died. If it happens to me, I would be shocked and collapse on the ground. It would make me feel like I killed that girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Research Post

Vocabulary Free Post