A Flash Story


     The day has come. I was so ready to go on to another journey. That morning air smelled like a refreshing green leaf. I ran out of the house to head to the airport. I then walked slowly through a door-like machine with a space in the middle. My seat was on the edge where I can see some people guiding other groups for their safe journey. Once I got on my seat, I was already heading toward my destination. After several of dream, I woke up with a sound of people talking. My trip was about to start. I got out of my room and felt the air. It was far more clean than I thought. The sky was already dark, so my first impression about the view was the view of the lights of the buildings like you see in New York City. All I did that night was to go to the popular district to grab some treats for myself and quickly went toward the hotel. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Research Post

Vocabulary Free Post