Fall break free post


 I went to Sean's house during fall break to hang out with him. I first went to his house to plan what we are going to do. He decided to dance before his mom comes to pick us up because he likes to dance alone. Then he brought a large speaker that connects with my phone so he can dance. After thirty minutes he got tired so he decided to watch some videos on the couch. We watched some funny videos of people doing a lot of strange things and laughed. We had so much fun.
 After Grace and her mom came, we decided to go the movie theater with them. We got on her mom's car and met Muskaan. We were about to watch a movie but the employee told us not to watch it because it was very scary. We were all sad including me because I was so excited to see it. So we decided to see a different movie called Flatliners. I thought it was going to be boring because Sean told me that it as not good. But after we watched that movie, I really enjoyed it because it was futuristic like Harrison Bergeron. It had some things that people might use in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Research Post

Vocabulary Free Post