Free Post



     My Thanksgiving break wasn't really fun because I was sick for the most of the time. My head felt weird on Monday and it got worse and worse everyday. I kept coughing every second. I eventually fell to a point where I can't even move from the bed for the whole day. Luckily on Sunday, I was managed to get it cured.

     On Thursday, the day of the Thanksgiving, my mom took me to her friends house to have a Thanksgiving party with them. I was surprised to find out that all of the people at the party were older than I am. I didn't know what to do but a guy named Ben came up to talk to me to clear up the awkwardness. He asked me what grade I'm in and what my favorite subject was. Then some other people started talking to me so it wasn't bad the entire time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Research Post

Vocabulary Free Post