Reading Response to Lord of The Flies


 I'm enjoying reading Lord of The Flies so far. I liked how the characters have the responsibility to organize their community on the island. They have to find a way to survive on the island without their  parents which is not an easy thing to do. I also liked how there is a mention between Ralph and Jack. They have different views toward the survival which creates a drama to the story.
 I found some difficulties understanding when the characters in the story don't listen to what the other character is saying. For example, nobody listens to what Piggy is saying when he is actually talking about something logical and critical. I think if everyone listens to what other character is saying, that can solve the tensions between the characters because not understanding each other is a big deal in this story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Research Post

Vocabulary Free Post