Vocabulary Free Post

When my sister used to go to a college in Louisiana, we met each other on the weekends when my sister had time to spend time with me. She always looked tired when she was coming into my house because of her work that she did and drive that made her feel exhausted. I was concerned about it because I didn't want her to feel overwhelming about the fact that she had to come every weekend. So  I told her that she didn't need to come every weekend if that's making her feel uncomfortable. But she said she's fine because she didn't like staying in her dorm for the whole week when she doesn't have any classes.
 Most of the time, we used to go somewhere to eat with my sister. She and I liked going somewhere together to spend more time. Out of all the places we've been, Zoe's Kitchen was probably the place where we mostly stayed. I always get a salad but she likes to get a hummus and a pita. I first didn't like them but I started to like those as I see her eating it every time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Research Post