Reading Response

 Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian is going well for me. I liked how Junior and Rowdy were together for the whole. It made me feel like I want a friend like him. But it all changed quickly when Junior was serious about going to Reardan for new school. Rowdy got really mad at him but Junior was very serious about his decision. It was so sad to see their relationship go bad even though they were together for a long time.


 I also liked the part where he hits the leader with his book in the face. But I was surprised to see the leader acting so strange to him. The drawing on the book was engaging for the reader to read because its comical and funny. Also, the fact that the words were informal makes the reader think like it's written toward people who are close in terms of relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Research Post

Vocabulary Free Post