Research Post

 My research topic is about Islamophobia. Islamophobia is a type of non-Muslim people who are disrespecting the Muslims. Islamophobia is a serious problem in our modern society especially because of the many violence that Islamists did around the world, who claim to be a Muslim. In my research paper, I will answer my research question how do violent acts done in the name of Islam go against the principles of Islam?  How has this contributed to Islamophobia?


 Just about few decades ago, people didn't really know anything about Islam or things that are related to Islam unless you are Muslim or related to Muslim society. But in our society that we currently I've in, people have made many mistakes about Islam and so does the Islamists. They are both misinterpreting in their own way. I found it interesting to try to find out what was going through the Islamophobic society.


Comments

  1. It is so weird that no one knew what Islam was a few decades ago. It is very sad that Islam is misinterpreted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Vocabulary Free Post