Are you distracted by technology?

I always get distracted by technologies especially when I'm working on my homework. Sometimes I get distracted by them even if I have homeworks that takes me hours and hours. Rather than looking at random websites, I choose to turn on some music to focus on my homework. It works well for the first few minutes but not for long. I start to focus on the music that I'm listening. So the good option for me is to not use any technologies at all. 

But if I don't use any technologies, I can't focus either because I need some noise to make me focus. The best time for me to do my homework and assignments is when I'm rushing and stressing myself out. I would have a pressure of finishing my homework on time which causes me to focus for a long time. But it's a common sense that stress can be bad for your body. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Research Post

Vocabulary Free Post