Strengths and Challenges


The strengths that I have as a writer are the flows of ideas that comes up to my head as I’m writing. When I start writing, I always have too much ideas floating around the sentences every time. But I realized that it could be a sign of good writing. I was well at explaining the plot of the events which contributed to a better writing than it used to be. It’s also better to have this strength as a writer because even if there is a bunch of different ideas on the writing, I can look over it again to make sure if there are anything that doesn’t make sense or connect to the ideas that I’m explaining to the reader. It means that it also contributes to a better editing skill. 

Even though my strengths can improve my other skills during my writing, I have trouble editing after I start organizing some of the sentences in the paragraphs. The most important cause could be because of the issue of my organization and my word choice. I tend to repeat the same thing over and over again between different paragraphs. I also thought that my word choice was too weak because I felt like I didn’t choose enough words that are specific and decent that extend my explanations.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Research Post

Vocabulary Free Post