Response to my book



 The book I'm currently reading is called, "Fall Out". I first chose to read this book because I really liked the gap between a comical picture on the front cover and the information about this book on its back cover that makes you feel nervous. This story was from the summer of 1962, a place where the nuclear bomb was dropped. Then they started to think that they all might be dead because of it. The main characters are Scott and some other friends. The worst thing was that his house was the only house with the shelter which made them make a hard decision. As I mentioned above, I couldn't imagine reading something historical and warlike out of a book that makes us think that it might be about realistic fiction.
 The other thing that was unique about thing book was that people rushed in to his house that was only for four people. They also ate the food they had that was for four of the people in his family. I've heard that people had multiple shelters underground during the war and they also looked for hours and hours to find their food so the fact that a lot of people trying to eat the food that was meant for four people rather than look for their own food made me think that it was strange.


Comments

  1. That sounds like a very interesting book. You need two paragraphs or if you have two you need to make it more noticeable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Research Post

Vocabulary Free Post